BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Inaugural Post

So for a number of reasons, I've been thinking about this Blogging thing for quite some time. My college roommate has used his blog as an opportunity to refine his philosophical and theological thoughts. A few members of my care group use their blogs as an opportunity to post pictures about family and share humorous stories from their lives. Others such as my pastor use it as a chance to communicate important key learnings. Since Ecclesiastes has convinced me that there is nothing new under the sun, I would like to borrow all of these elements for the creation of this blog. :) I've never been much for journaling, but yet again, an influential friend has convinced me of it's importance. So here goes. Hopefully this will help me stay in touch with many of you and share a bit more of my life than usual. I look forward to your replies, thoughts, and anecdotes in reply. Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a great way of keeping in touch. I, personally, will look forward to reading it. I enjoy knowing about you and Shelley. I wish you all the best!!!

Jon said...

Ah, me gusto mucho! I shamelessly advertised your blog on mine in an effort to send you an initial wave of readers. I also put a link to your blog on mine for more visibility.

Danny Wright said...

Welcome into the Arena. As far as blogging goes, have you ever moved a sofa or something and found lots of dirt and felt compelled to run and grab the vacuum cleaner? This is what blogging has been like for me in my mind. I have been challenged, contradictions have been exposed, and ignorance has taken the place of ignorance of my ignorance. I am forced to think before writing, and I have become a much better listener, and much slower to speak. These are the positives for me in my short time of blogging. OK, now I'll get back to my coke and hamburger.... wait a minute... Oh geeeesss