BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Vacation Pictures

So we just returned from a long and relaxing weekend at the beach. It was a packed house - 5 adults (Me and Shelley, My parents, my brother) , 5 kids (Our 2 Kids, My sister, My 2 cousins), 2 dogs and 1 bedroom. 4 kids slept in the loft. Shelley and I slept in the bedroom with Matea in a pack-n-play. My parents took the hide-a-bed and my brother slept on an air mattress in the living room. The dogs slept in their kennels in the living room. There wasn't an inch of space left. Here are a few of the great pictures from our trip.


Matea and Uncle Dustin

Daddy and Logan (with a glove close by)

Mommy and Matea
From Left to right:
Back Row: Ethan (Cousin), Dustin( Brother) , Rebecca (Cousin)
Front Row: Logan (Son), Johanna (Sister)

Touring the lighthouse at Cape Mears.











3 comments:

Debbi said...

Love the pics! And, those baseball gloves...can't leave home without 'em!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Living on the East Coast, and not seeing tons of pictures, I forgot that Johanna grows! I thought she'd stayed a baby.

Anonymous said...

Well said.