BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shake the Foundations

Good morning all. I wanted to make you aware of a blog that my friend and I are starting together called http://shakethefoundations.blogspot.com/. The hope is that this will become an interactive community of Christians wanting to think through and talk through spiritual topics. He and I are hoping to post a few times per week so that there will always be fresh content. Feel free to check it out when you can and add your thoughts to the discussion.

See you there!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Josh,

I checked it out and bookmarked it. Great blog. At the beginning of this school year, I told the Lord,"Lord, this is going to be a tough year for me". He knows the reasons. It seems that He is responding with, "I know that. That is why I am burying you with work." He knows what I need to keep me on my toes.

Ted